Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash on Monday!!!!

Ok so I know I am slipping. I usually always get on here on Sunday and now it is Monday. Look at me, I'm not keeping up, what's wrong with me. So anyway, Yes yesterday was Sunday. My day that I usually update on my weight loss and everything that is going on. I never even got on the computer yesterday. I cleaned the house and then I had friends over all the rest of the day and we were hanging out and chilling. So my Sunday's newsflash is that yes I did weigh myself and I stayed the same again. So my weight loss is still at 131 lbs. which is awesome. I'm still feeling wonderful and fantastic. Can't complain at all.
Not much else is going on here. Lil Sam's bday is this coming Friday. He is going to be 16 years old already. Can you believe it? He is going to be driving. I have to take him to the DMV to get his permit. Then he has to do 50 supervised hours then he can get his license in 6 months. Tyler's bday is this coming Saturday (yes the next day-5 yrs apart). He is going to be 11. He still doesn't know what he wants for his birthday. I don't know what I am going to get him either. I do know that he wants to go to the beach and hang out in the water and chill so we may do that on Saturday during the day. Then on Saturday evening, our niece Tanya is getting married so we will be going to her wedding.
So other then that, the boys are now all done with school and they are staying home mostly because we just can't afford to do anything at all. We will be doing some things in August but not too much.
Well everyone have a great Monday night and I will post more as the week goes on!!!

No comments: