Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, June 26, 2009

Only 4 more days and lots to do

I can not believe it is finally here. I am leaving to go to San Diego this coming Tuesday at 10:30am. I still have so much to do. I have to finish laundry, clean the house (I don't know why cus it will only be a mess again when I get back), I have to go grocery shopping, pay some bills, pack, organize Sam and the boys stuff for the week (all the things that I do without even thinking about) etc. So much to do. BUT I am taking a break this afternoon!!! One of my friends and her family went camping this weekend and we are house/pool sitting. So we are going over to her house this afternoon and go swimming in her pool for a couple hours. It will be fun. The first time we have actually gone swimming this whole summer. It has been too nasty and raining all the time. But it is very hot today, very sunny, perfect pool weather so that is what we are getting ready to do.

I took pictures of myself and they are in my camera. I also took updated pictures of my boys too. SO the next time I get on here, I am going to update pictures of myself and my boys. It has been exactly 11 months since I have my surgery. I have lost 132 lbs so far. On Sunday I will weigh in again and give another update on my weight loss.

No comments: