Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All Packed & Ready to Go!!!

So the time has come, we are all getting ready to go to My sister Peggy's house for Christmas. We are all going to be with my family for the Holiday. I can't wait. Peggy and all of us have been planning this for almost 6 months and I can not believe the time has finally come. We are leaving like 9 or 10 in the morning. It takes about 3 hours to get there so it shouldn't be too long. I came home from work today and did all the laundry, dishes, and then I packed all of our stuff up to go with us. It is funny how much stuff we need just for a few days away from home. Clothes, blankets, pillows, bathroom stuff, towels, Presents, and the list goes on and on. Now take that and times it by 6 people in here all trying to go to the same place. It is a lot when you think of it. I felt like I was packing forever. We are only going to be gone for like 4-5 days.
So hopefully the weather is nice in the morning, the traffic is good and we don't have any trouble getting there. And we should be good to go.
Everyone enjoy their Holiday with your families. I will post again in a few days when I get the chance ok.

No comments: