Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!

So yes it is Sunday and it is my weigh in day today. SO this morning, I did not go to church again, no reason, just did not want to actually. The wind was kicking way too much and it was absolutely freezing out there and I did not want to go anywhere first thing this morning. So I stayed home until the afternoon. I did my weigh in again this morning and I have lost 3 lbs this week so my total is now up to 73 lbs lost. YEP!!!! 73 lbs. Can you believe it? I am so excited. I feel wonderful, energized, great. In a couple weeks it will be 5 months and then I will post more pictures on here. Until then you have to wait just like everyone else. I think it is great that I have been taking pictures of myself every month. I CAN REALLY see the difference on myself that way. All my friends are telling me that they can see it, but for me, it is kind of hard to SEE it on myself sometimes but the pictures really work to tell the difference.
SO today besides not going to church and weighing myself, I went to get a haircut again. The lady did a great job on my hair. I really liked it. It was very very windy though when I got out of there so it doesn't look that good. But what do you think of my hair cut. I like it.

No comments: