Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm Starting to get in the SPIRIT


Finally, I am finally getting into the Christmas Spirit. I have Christmas music on all day today. The boys and Sam are working on putting the Christmas tree together (yes it is artificial). I have had real trees forever and I just got tired of cleaning up after the needles for years. My friend gave me this tree a few years ago and we have been using it ever since. It works so much better.

So when all of our decorations, tree, and stuff is up today around my house I will post some pictures of it. I have realized that this year, our Christmas is going to be FAMILY, LOVE, HEARTWARMING, THANKFULNESS, FUN!!! NOT Presents, Stuff, and Expense.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!


No comments: