Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Best Friday Night in a LONG Time

So last night, I had one of the best Friday nights in a very very long time. I have been so busy and BROKE. And I have not done anything for MYSELF in like forever. I came home from work and the three teenagers in my house asked me if they can go to this dance at the Moose lodge. I said yes. They would be out till 11. So that took care of Anthanei (my nephew who is staying with me temporarily), Kimi and Sam. Then Cody asked me if he can go to his friends house for a little while and hang out there. I talked to the boys dad and asked if he can stay there till like 10. So he went to his friends house. Then Tyler asked if he can spend the night at his friends house. I took him over to his friends house. Sam was at work. So Then I was all ALONE for the first time in like forever. So then one of my BFF called and asked what I was doing, I told her I was alone and she invited me to go to dinner and to see a movies with me. She paid for it all. I just left the tip for dinner. So I had a wonderful time. Just us, NO KIDS, we went to Golden Corral. I don't really like that place too much, it is just Way too much food. But she paid, I did not complain one bit. Then we walked around the mall for a while, she shopped, I walked. I didn't buy anything. Then we went to the movies and saw Four Christmases with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughan. IT was Hilarious. If anyone is thinking of seeing it, I would recommend it. It is a good funny, family, love/comedy. It was so funny. As I was sitting there watching the movie. I just sighed and relaxed for the first time in like 2 weeks. I was totally enjoying myself. It was great. Then I got home at around 9:45 and was followed in the door by all the kids except Tyler. The teenagers were bored at the dance so they came home early. So my silent night was immediately ended. It was great while it lasted though. I had a fantastic time and enjoyed every minute of it. I am so glad I did it, I just needed a break you know. So that was my Friday. Today it is back to reality, kids home, house cleaning to do, bills to pay, etc. etc. etc. it never ends.
Today, I am going to convince Lil Sam to let me get a picture of him and I will post on here about him this weekend. Look for that to come soon!

No comments: