Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Meet Lil Sam!!!

So we call him Little Sam even though he is big and almost an adult. We have always called him that. Meet my Oldest threereidboy--Little Sam. Samuel Alex Reid is 15 years old. He is definitely a teenager. He is in the 10th grade at Polytech High School. Polytech is a technical high school and he is learning Carpentry. He is doing wonderful in school. He really likes his school. He will be driving by the end of this school year. YEA I said DRIVING! I can not believe my baby will be driving. He does not have car nor a job yet, but it will all come soon. He is no hurry to drive yet because we said he has to pay for his own insurance and half the amount of his car that he wants to buy and he doesn't have any money yet so he is no hurry.
Anyway, Sam's birthday is exactly 5 years earlier than Tyler's they were both born in June. Sam was actually born ON Father's day. So that was a great present for Daddy. Our first born on Father's day. Sam is a very polite, understanding, gentle, and extremely Respectful teenager. Very hard to come by in teenagers these days. I am extremely proud of Sam. He loves little kids, he gets a long Wonderful with little kids. Our niece Courtney calls lil Sam her "buddy" there are inseparable. Sam has been around Courtney since the day she was born, there is such a bond between them. She is 3. He will make a great daddy one day (not too soon though). He doesn't have a girlfriend yet.
Sam does not have the attitude that most teenagers give their parents. He really is very understanding and abides by all the rules. I never have to argue with him. He has his moments sometimes, but not anywhere near what most teenagers his age do. All his life his teachers have told me what a great boy he is to have in class and now the teachers are still saying how respectful he is. I am so proud of him.
Sam's favorite food is Chinese food. Sam is no where near as picky as either one of his brothers. I guess I made him try more things as he was growing up. Sam is into the typical teenage music and clothes but nothing extreme. One thing that Sam does that I do not understand but I guess it is a teenage thing is he will watch tv on mute and listen to the music at the same time. I never understood that.

SO now you have met my oldest of my THREEREIDBOYS!!!

No comments: