Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's been a few days

So I just realized that I have not been on here in a few days. So I decided it was time to post something. I have been so very busy lately. There is just a lot of family drama going on on my side of the family at this time, way too much to go into. But anyways, because of that, I have been a little preoccupied and busy along with working. But it all seems to be settling down for now. And I am able to get on here again.
Not much else is happening. I still have to post about Lil Sam but he wont let me take a picture of him, he said he will break the camera. I will take it one day soon and post about my oldest, the first of the threereidboys. So look for that to be coming soon.
I am still feeling fantastic, but right at this time, I am exhausted. I am running so much with working, kids at home, meetings and all that I just need a break. I am so much looking forward to our Christmas vacation and being able to go to my sister Peggy's house in VA and being with Family for the holidays. I am looking forward to that more then anything else this year. We have not seen each other in a very long time and I miss everyone.
So until next time, talk to you later.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oh the drama! I can not BELIEVE the drama! It is terrible!! Hopefully it will all be over soon.

Christmas will be here sooner than you think! I am looking forward to your cooking:)