Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I got rid of the Banner

I am still trying to work out the changes I want to make to my blog page. SO tonight I got rid of the OVER POWERING Banner that I had on here. I liked it BUT it was JUST WAY too big for this page. I am still trying to create one that I like to put on here. So until then, I just got rid of it completely and Just put a welcome note on there. How do you like it? Soon my page will be the way I like it and want it to be and then I will leave it alone.
The SUN was out today!!! Yeah!!! I didn't realize how much I missed the sun until we have had so much rain that I was feeling gloomy.
I have been pretty busy this week at school. We have to work next Monday and Tuesday and then we will be off for Christmas Vacation. We are really looking forward to that. I am especially looking forward to going to my sister's house in VA. I can not wait. Mom told me all about her Gorgeous House and I can not wait to see it, her, the kids, and the whole family. I can NOT wait to cook. I LOVE TO COOK and I have not cooked in like forever. Sam works nights, the boys are picky and they don't appreciate a good meal, and I certainly don't want to cook for just myself, I can't eat that much. So I am really looking forward to cooking for my family. I want to cook it all. And I know Peggy won't mind, she will have enough to do hosting the family in her home. It will be magical, exciting, heartwarming, and wonderful. The only thing though, it will go by so fast and then we will all be going back home to our own houses and then we will have our memories to take with us.
Everyone enjoy their last weekend before Christmas. I know I will finally be putting the tree up and going Shopping, I haven't even started yet. I know last minute shopper. I just could not get in the mood this year. TOO expensive.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hey Patti! If you go into templates and change your template to the very first selection "minima", you will find it much more user friendly. You can then change your colors or do whatever. Or you can wait until you get here:)
I can not wait until you get here! You can do all the cooking if you want:) The kitchen is all yours! If someone needs something in the kitchen, they will have to ask you. LOL