Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

Yes, it is Sunday again already. So let me start with last night. Last night we went the party I posted about yesterday the one we were Honoring Scotty for. WELL that was a FANTASTIC party. He was so honored it went wonderful. We had a great time. It ended at 9:00 then a group of us girls decided to go out and party for a little while. WE had so much fun. Something I needed desperately. We went to about 4 different bars and were dancing and have a wonderful time (NO I did not drink). You all should know me by now. But we danced our asses off and had so much fun. I didn't get home till after 1:00 in the morning. I really really needed that time away. Time to chill.
SO then today I woke up, very late, after 11:00. So needless to say, I missed church. I made Brunch for everyone, then I put all the people in my house to work cleaning. Then I ran to walmart for a couple things and now I am chilling on here and doing some work.
Yes I did weigh myself again, it is Sunday after all, and I lost 3 more lbs. Now my total weight loss is 76 lbs. YEP 76 lbs. I feel fantastic. Especially after last night, dancing my ass off. I am a bit tired though today and not doing too much physical today.
Kimi got a job, she is working at this new pizza restaurant up on the corner by our house. She started tonight. She is working 5-11 tonight. She will be answering phones, taking orders, and waiting tables. She will be paid plus get tips so she is excited about it and WE ARE ALL happy for her. She has to buy some clothes though because she needs to wear black pants and white shirts. So I told her to take save her tips and we will get her some clothes.
The DRAMA in my house is settled down now things are back to normal and doing ok now. And my normal life will still include Kimbirlee, she is not going anywhere. She is almost done with school, she takes her GED test in January. Next time I post on here I will high light Kimbirlee. Then I have to highlight Sam.
I am still trying to change my background. It is not working. But when I go to my sister's house for Christmas, we will work on it then.
Until next time my friends. Have a great week.

No comments: