Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

So much to blog about, where do I start. Ok so I will start from today and go backwards. So you know today is Sunday. The day I weigh myself and post all about it. So I slept in this morning. I guess I was so exhausted from driving home and all that we did yesterday that I was tired. So I didn't go to church again this morning. I know I am getting bad about that again. Next week I will go I promise. I did weigh myself this morning though and I thought after all we did over Christmas and all that I would have gained or stayed the same. BUT I did the total opposite. I actually LOST 4 lbs this week. SO my total weight lost this week is now up to 82 lbs.
~~~YEP 82 lbs!!!!!~~~ I was so excited. Especially since I ate all kinds of things while we were at my sister's house for Christmas.
We got home from my sister Peggy house yesterday around 4:30. I thought it would be a nice relaxing night. But our friend Robert and his son Lil Rob and their whole family wanted to come over. WE haven't seen them in Months. Robert moved to VA so I said yes and I ended up cooking dinner for everyone. There was 19 people here total including my neighbors. I made spaghetti. It was the only thing I had since I haven't gone shopping. I did 5 loads of laundry while they were all here but WE had fun. After dinner, we all played Poker. I wanted to play for real money but no one had any money except me (I keep a change jar). So we played with just chips. Anyway it ended up being a Wonderful night. They all left like around 12.

WE ALL HAD A FANTASTIC TIME AT MY SISTERS HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!
My sister Peggy had been planning for months to have all of us at her house. All of us in the family went to her house. It was ~~~GREAT~~~ There was 5 families all at her house for like 4 days. That was a total of 19 people at her house. Lil Sam said it felt like a Lodge. With all the families there under the same roof. Her HOUSE is GORGEOUS. I was in my glory the whole time I was there. I was cooking and cleaning the whole time I was there. I loved it. I LOVE to cook for other people and I am most comfortable in the kitchen So I had a lot of fun being in her Beautiful kitchen most of time I was there cooking for everyone. It was great. I felt bad for Peggy and her husband Scott because that was a LOT of people in their house for a long time. I know when Saturday came, they were all ready for us to all go home. Just as much as we were all ready to go home ourselves. We can only handle being together for just so long. But all in all We had a Wonderful time. I loved it and I'm glad she did this for us. We were able to get a picture of the whole family for the first time ever being in the same place at the same time. I am not sure if we will be able to do that again next year. IT was a lot on Peggy & Scott.
THANK YOU PEGGY AND SCOTT
FOR ALLOWING ALL OF US TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE
TO SPEND CHRISTMAS TOGETHER

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You are SO very welcome! We did have a GREAT time and created a lot of new memories:) Thank you so much for all the cooking and cleaning you did. You spoiled us! After you left we realized we had to cook and clean for ourselves. LOL It was great having everyone around. I had tons of fun. Love U!