Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

It is Sunday again already. It just seems like the days are flying by so fast. So today we woke up to not only Rain AGAIN but this time it was FREEZING Rain/ICE. What a mess it was. I didn't go out till later. I just did not want to drive in that mess. So I didn't go to church. I know I have been so bad about going to Church lately. But it is hard to get out of the house when it is so cold and yucky outside, I just did not want to do it.
But I did weigh myself again today and now my total weight loss is now 78 lbs. yep 78 lbs!!! I am not going to worry about it too much over this week because it is Christmas week and there is going to be tons of food, family, friends, and I will be so busy. If I loose weight this coming week, I will be surprised. I am feeling fantastic. Doing Wonderful and feeling energetic. There is no need to complain about one single thing if I do not loose any this week at all. I have been doing WoNdErFuL !!!!
So guess what happened today? SAM actually went to the Grocery store with me. I know that sounds funny to some people, BUT my husband HATES SHOPPING. It is like pulling teeth getting him to go to any store. He said he wanted to go so that he can get an idea of things to get the boys for Christmas. We went to Super Walmart. WE still have not gone Christmas shopping yet. We are not going to be here for Christmas so I have decided to just wait till we get back to buy them things so it is not too rushed. I have some things for their stockings but the other stuff we are going to do the first weekend after New Years. So technically I still have time. Besides it has been very tight financially that I really have not been in the mood for Christmas this year. I am finally getting there though. I know I am a little late. But oh well at least it will be fun this year with Family and Friends.
So besides going to Walmart, we got the oil changed in the van today so that we can make the trip to my sisters house without breaking down. We got the van looked over and made sure it was all working in good condition. We only bought some groceries to last for the first few days of this week since we are not going to be here for like 4 or 5 days. All we have to do now is work for two more days then come home and pack up the million things that we have to bring with us to Peggy's house then on Wednesday morning sometime we will be leaving to Manassas, VA to spend Christmas with my family. I am so excited about that. I can not wait to see everyone, especially my sister Peggy and her kids and her gorgeous house.
So that is what we did today. Our tree is finally up. It was not as exciting as I thought it was going to be. Sam and Lil Sam got bored with the whole decorating thing that they just went to their rooms. SO Cody, Tyler and I finished it all up by ourselves. I kept hearing it over and over, "we are not going to be here for Christmas, so why are we decorating"? I got so tired of hearing it. I almost gave up. But they will appreciate it when we get back and have our Christmas by ourselves and the tree will already be up.
~~Everyone Enjoy their Christmas Week~~Have fun~~Enjoy your Families~~
Happy Holidays From Sam~~Patti~~Lil Sam~~Cody~~Tyler~~&~~Kimi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti!!

Thank you for your wonderful comments...I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year. I wish we could all get together again like we used to ....but I know one day that will happen again....soon! Keep smilin!!

Peggy said...

I can't wait to see you! Drive safe, ok??

Love U!