Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Get to know my CODY!!!!!

My "Coders"!!! Cody Charles Reid is 12 years old. He will be 13 in February. He is definitely turning into a Teenager. Oh My GOSH the attitude. Likes to have the last word, likes to argue with everyone, likes to think he KNOWS it all, likes to roll his eyes, I HATE THAT. But once we set him straight, he is back on track. He is going to give me the run for my money (if only we got paid to have children right?).
Anyway, Cody is VERY CREATIVE. He loves to do things with his hands. His favorite things in the whole world is Knex. He can build the most amazing things with Knex. He must have thousands of pieces of Knex. He loves Transformers and Bionicles too. Anything he can manipulate with his hands he will be happy for hours. He is so creative. He is also very gentle with animals. He loves animals. He said he wants to be a Vet when he grows up. I hope he does so he can help animals and make lots of money. Cody's favorite color is RED anything to do with Red. If we let him, he would wear a red shirt every day. I have to get on him sometimes because I am tried of seeing him in red.
Cody is in the seventh grade at Central Middle School. He is not the best at Reading and English but Math and Science. Man he excels with Math and Science. That is his speciality. He has the highest average in the whole school in Math. I don't know how he does it. You can give him something in math and he will figure it out in no time and explain it in HIS way, I have no idea. It is amazing.
Cody is a VERY very picky eater. BUT I have to admit that I created that. He would make himself sick whenever we made him try something he did not want to. We got tired of him "trowing up" at the table so we just gave up and now as a result he is so dam picky there are only like a handful of things he will actually eat. Most of it is Junk. Sam says one day, when he is older and dating, the girls will make him try things and he will then realize what he has been missing out in life. Until then, we deal with it.
One more thing I have to say about Cody and many of you would know this, CODY is Extremely slow. Everything he does he has to analyze it and take forever to do anything. He is always late for everything. But that is just him. Sometimes we have to light a fire under his ass just to get him moving. So unlike Tyler.

So there you have it. My "Coders".

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I haven't seen Cody in so long!! I love how you are posting about your boys' personalities. They are all so smart!