Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another List~~About You & Your Spouse~~

This is kind of like the other lists out there except they are about you and your spouse! I thought I would play, in honor of LOVE month! Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)


♥ What are your middle names?
Samuel Allen & Patricia Anne

♥ How long have you been together?
Almost 20 years.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 3 months.

♥ Who asked who out?
Neither one of us, it just kind of happened on it's own.

♥ How old are each of you?
Sam just turned 41 a couple days ago and I will be 39 on Feb. 26th.

♥ Whose siblings do did you see the most?
His - they are local.

♥ Do you have any children together?
Yep~~~ Our Three Reid Boys ~~~ Sam, Cody, & Tyler

♥ What about pets?
Yep~~~ A Cat named "Big Kitty" & A Snake named "Tango" & A Turtle named "Tucker"

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
MONEY DEFINITELY!!!!

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope, didn't even know each other then.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope, Not even from the same state.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Well, without sounding too conceited, I am.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
When we can afford to go out, we go to the Slots have dinner and gamble all in one place.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
North Carolina to visit my family.

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Who knows, we do not keep in contact with exes.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
SAM for sure!!!

♥ Who does the cooking?
I do all of the cooking, it is one of my passions, I love to cook.

♥ Who is more social?
Without a Doubt it is Definitely me!!! Sam is very anti-social.

♥Who is the neat Freak?
Again, Definitely me, I am almost obsessive compulsive about it.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
I would have to say me, I don't give in too much to and it is my way or no way.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Neither of us, we are each on our sides, unless we are snuggling.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Oh Definitely me. Sam works nights, so he doesn't go to bed until I am about ready to wake up.

♥ Where was your first date?
Outside Sam's apartment, on the hood of the car, having dinner under the stars. Very romantic!

♥ Who has the bigger family?
I do by far, if you count cousins, etc. My family is huge.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
No, not really.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
With each other.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither one of us are jealous at all. I am definitely more of a flirt then he is. But he is not jealous.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
About 4 months.

♥ Who eats more?
He Definitely does, I can't eat that much anymore at all.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
I do ALL the laundry, it is one of my favorite things to do. I know call me crazy.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
I am. Sam only plays a game on here, he is NEVER on the computer. He is a video gamer.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
I DO ALL of the driving, I CAN NOT STAND to be a passenger in ANY ONE'S car. It is not a good picture. I am a BIG control freak when it comes to driving. Sam hates to drive, so it works out well for us.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Wasn't that fun? I enjoyed reading yours.