Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Feeling Blah Today!!!!

I know it is the weekend and we should all be feeling good to have a couple days off of work. But today I am feeling really blah. I had a very stressful day at work yesterday. Staff mostly, they can be a pain. Working with women all day, everyday, can be catty. It gets old after a while. I just wanted to take some of the kids and go off to a room by myself. BUT anyway, I couldn't do that. But thank God it was Friday and I can have a couple days without all the other ladies in my job. Don't get me wrong, I love these people, but sometimes, every day and every week seeing the same people, being that close to them it gets to be too much.
So besides that, I woke up this morning having some really bad dreams. I had a dream that we LOST EVERYTHING we have. Our house, van, truck, items in the house, we LOST it all. We are struggling so bad with money right now, I have bill collectors calling me day in and day out. I don't know which way is up right now. I don't know how we are going to come out of all this. I know, at least Sam and I have a job, but it is just dam expensive right now to live and raise a family. I owe everyone and it just sucks!!!!! We don't qualify for food stamps or other hand outs from the state, that really sucks, because they say we make too much $. We are just the WORKING POOR people of America. I hope and pray Obama can help us out in his term in office.
So that is my feelings today. I think Sam and I are going to go out to dinner and the movie tonight. We got gift certificates for Christmas for Applebees and the Movies and we never used them yet. So we will have a nice night out and not have to pay for it and leave all our money troubles behind for a little while. I think we both just need that, time to get away, spend time together and not talk about money, kids, house, or anything else that is bothering us.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for me. I will post about my weight journey tomorrow. It is my weigh in day tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Awww Patti, I hope I didn't put the $$ thing in your mind from my email:( It is amazing though, how us women can control our minds and our attitudes just by thinking. So if you think about $$ problems, it can bring you down. But if you focus on the GOOD things like going out tonight with your honey or your 3 awesome boys, or your fabulous weight loss journey - you will be estatic! Cheer up sis! Love u