Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm better and very busy!

Well, thank God my ear is getting better. I was a little scared there for a little while. I was given a shot in the office and now I am taking these pills for 5 days. It is a pill that is supposed to calm my nerves down so that the nerve that is damaged behind my ear and relax and go back down to normal. It has helped a little. I don't have as much pain as I did when it first started. And the ringing and air that I was hearing has gone down some, it is still there but now nearly as much as it was when it first started. I did hear back from the ENT to set an appointment and they said their first available is not until March 24th. Thank God it is not an emergency. Man doctors are so hard to get into these days. Anyway, as far as I can tell I don't think there is going to be permanent damage. I can still hear out of it fine. I think the nerve is calming down and I think I will be back to normal by next week. So that is an update on my ear. I feel better. Thank God.

Now onto my life as the President of Capital Paras. Man am I earning my little bit of pay I get for being the President of the Capital Paras. I have had meetings four days this week, two of them were tonight alone. And I HAVE a meeting EVERY SINGLE Day next week. Every day after work I have something going on. I know I mentioned in here a few months back that we are negotiating with the district for our new contract. Well it has finally come to an end and now we have to go through a lot of different steps to get it accepted, approved, and voted on. So that is what is going on now. And of course, I am right in the middle of the mix, or shall I say I am right in the master seat on this project. But I am glad it is over, it was hard work and I think all of the members who I represent will be pleased with the results.

Then it will be time to celebrate and relax until next time. This is only a two year contract and we are almost over with the first year of it already. LOL. So as soon as we get this one going it will be time to go at it again sooner then we think.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness! That was from watching a movie?? Geeez! I am glad you are feeling better.