Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!

102 lbs!!!! Can you say 102 lbs??? THAT is how much I have lost so far. It is Sunday and it is my weigh in day. And I have now lost 102 lbs!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????? I am so excited. I cheated and weighed myself on Friday this week too because I was so close to 100 lbs that I wanted to see where I was. And I am at 102 lbs lost. On Wednesday of this week it will be my 7 month anniversary of doing the surgery and I will again post pictures of myself on here for all to see. ON Thursday this week, It is my BIRTHDAY. I am so excited. I will be 39 years old. And I have never ever felt better about myself than I do today and this year.
I feel *A*M*A*Z*I*N*G*!!!! I have so much energy, I am truly happy like I have never been happier before, I can move around a whole lot better then I have ever moved before. I am just truly happy. Thanks for every one's support and encouragement.

So Yesterday we had to buy a new refrigerator. Ours was dead really dead. We lost so much food it was not even funny. I was putting the milk in the freezer part and it was barely cold enough in there either. So Sam and I took a ride to Wilmington yesterday and found the Sears Outlet Warehouse. They have all kinds of appliances, tvs, tools, you name it they have it. IT is where like clearance stuff, scratch, and dented, or different colors that don't match what people wanted. Anyway so we found a 25 cu. ft. refrigerator that was listed for $1399.99 and we paid $720.00 for it. It was great!! It is so big and the only thing it has on it is a little scratch on the side of it that we can't even see because it is against the wall. It is brand new, we have the manufacturers warranty for 2 years on it. It is a side/side, w/ ice/water thing on the door. It has so many more shelves that the other one had in it. It is really cool. NOT that we were planning on buying a new refrigerator any time soon but we HAD to so we used more than half of our taxes to get it. Thank God we got a refund this year and we got it already. The rest of the money will be going to pay bills. So today I also went grocery shopping and spent a ton of money there, because we needed EVERYTHING that would go in the fridge and freezer, cus we lost EVERYTHING. It was like we had to start all over again with food. Ketchup, mayo, bbq sauce, syrup, mustard, etc. things you don't buy every time you go to the store, we had to buy it ALL all over again. Thank God we had our taxes back again for this shopping trip.

So right now I am making dinner, doing laundry, and playing around on the computer. I have only one appt next week, no meetings, and three of my friends are taking me either to lunch or dinner on different days this week to celebrate my birthday. So that should be really fun. I am looking forward to that. Friday night one of my friends and I went out to dinner and then we went to Dover Downs and she gave me some "gambling money" to play on for my birthday, it was a lot of fun, I didn't win anything but we had a great time. She won like $500, how cool was that for her. I was really happy for her. She had a great time. I will post more about my week as it goes by, I hope it is not as busy as last week was and I hope I can chill and relax this week more than I was able to last week.

Everyone enjoy their week!!!! Love you all!!!!!

No comments: