Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is it Wednesday Already???

Man you can tell I have been busy. I just realized that tomorrow is Thursday already. I have been so busy this week with meetings and things going on that I just realized how fast this week has gone by.
WELL Guess what???? Now We NEED a new Refrigerator. OURS is dead. I have to put everything that is supposed to be in the fridge part into the freezer just to keep it cold enough. The freezer part does not freeze at all. I have the freezer stuff in the chest freezer I have. Thank God I have that right. I lost over a gallon of milk today, a whole thing of butter/margarine stuff, some cheese, mayo, and some other things in the fridge that is supposed to stay cold. We cleaned it the other day, behind it, underneath it, all around it so that we got rid of the dust and stuff built up under it. Well that didn't help one dam bit. It is getting worse. SSSSOOO Thank God we are expecting a little bit of a Tax Refund. Not much, just like $1200. Well, now more than half of that has to go to a dam refrigerator. I wanted to catch up on some bills and put some into savings. So much for that happening now. So the taxes are supposed to be directly deposited into my account this week Friday. So on Saturday, Sam and I are going to take a ride up to Wilmington, they have a Sears "Scratch & Dent" Warehouse. My friend told me about it and they have really good deals. It is stuff they can't sell in the store because some how it is scratched or dented or the wrong color or whatever. I hope we can get a good deal because you can't live without a fridge.
Last month is was my washer, now my refrigerator. What is going to happen next? If it ain't one thing it is another. Just when you think you can get caught up and get ahead of yourself something always happens.

So that is what has been going on with me. Tomorrow another meeting, Friday meeting all day, not going to work. And then the weekend. Thank God it will be the weekend again so I can just chill out and relax. I knew this was going to be an extremely busy week for me and Thank God it is almost over. LOL......

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh no!!! I am so sorry your fridge died. Hopefully you will get a great deal. When it rains ... it pours! Things will get better - I think the fridge was the last part of your run of bad luck:) Now great things will happen:) Your anni is coming up!! (well, kinda) Maybe you can plan a wkend get away or something.

Talk to u soon! Smooches!

Anonymous said...

Geez....well atleast you'll have newer appliances. My goodness...Peggy's right, things will get better!! You've been working so hard what you need is a spa getaway!!

Purple Patti said...

I WISH I CAN HAVE A SPA GET AWAY. WOULDN'T THAT BE WONDERFUL.... I COULD REALLY USE THAT RIGHT NOW. NEXT WEEK, IT IS MY BIRTHDAY, IT WILL BE BETTER.