Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF, Happy V-Day, & Happy B-Day!!!

So it is another weekend. Yeah. I am very happy today. We had a very big Valentines party at school today. These kids were all sugared up. Man they had so many cupcakes, cookies, and junk we could have fed the WHOLE school. But we had fun. We played games, gave out the valentines cards, had a pizza party, and then danced. It was very fun but I was so tired when we got done with our day. So thank God it is Friday so we could recoup and rest up for Tuesday. We are off Monday for Presidents Day. So after work, I went to the grocery store and now I am home for the weekend. I don't have plans on going out at all if I don't have to.
Tomorrow is Valentines Day---Happy Valentine's Day EVERYONE!!!! We have no plans at all. We stopped giving each other things years ago. We don't buy anything for each other for V-Day at all. It is just too commercialized and we just don't get into all that candy, chocolate, balloons, cards, etc. And I don't wear jewelry. So we just stopped all that stuff. So we have no plans, we are just going to spend time together. My sister Lynn is coming in town for the weekend so she will be here with her son Christopher. So that should be fun.

AND Cody's Birthday is Sunday!! So we are having a b-day party for him on Sunday. He is 13 now can you believe it. He doesn't really want a "party" he said he is too big for "parties" he wants friends to come "hang out" and have ice cream and cake. LOL. Same thing Cody!!! But I won't spoil it for him. So we are having that with pizza on Sunday, we invited like 4 of his friends and a couple of my friends who have kids to come over and "hang out" and have pizza, cake, and ice cream. He only wants this one particular video game for his bday and it is like $50-60 I will not spend that much on one game. He will get a Gift Card to walmart towards that but not that. I know he is getting older and things start costing more when they get older, but times are tough right now and I just can't do it. So he will be alright with whatever we get him. He is just excited to be a "TEENAGER" now. OH MY GOSH, I HAVE THREE TEENAGERS IN MY HOUSE NOW. Kimi, Sam and now Cody. DAM I am getting old. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all getting old...but you look great!! I love your comments by the way....and Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Birthday to Cody tomorrow!!