Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Going Away this Weekend!!!!

I am posting today to tell everyone that I am going away this weekend to a Conference in Rehoboth Beach all weekend long. I am so excited. I will be leaving right after work tomorrow and won't be back until late Sunday afternoon. So I won't be able to post anything on here all weekend.
When I get back, I will have a ton of things to post about. I will still be working on changing my background. It is still messed up somehow. I have hit my 7 month anniversary of my surgery, so I have to put more pictures on here of me. I will update my weight loss. And tell all about my weekend. So I will have lots to talk about.
But Today I am going to talk about ME~~~~~TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY~~~~~. I WAS SO HAPPY AT WORK TODAY. Whenever it is any one's birthday we order lunch out and have lunch together at work. The b-day person gets to pick the lunch, the place and everything. So I picked the place Kimi works at. It is a pizza, sub, steaks, type of thing. I ordered a chef salad. Anyway, one of the reasons I ordered from there is because the delivery guy Benjamin is so cute. I think he is hot. Kimi told him before that I think he is cute. So Today we ordered from there and I asked that Benjamin deliver it cus it is my birthday and I wanted to see him. Well Kimi tell hims that it is my birthday. Well when he got there with the order, HE BROUGHT ME FLOWERS FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND GAVE ME A GREAT BIG HUG!!!!!! I was in so much shock. I could not believe he did that. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done. I was on cloud nine all day long. I asked Kimi if she put him up to it, and she said she had NOTHING to do with it at all. She just told him to deliver it because it was my B-day and I wanted to see his smiling face. He did that on his own. HOW SWEET WAS THAT????? The girls at work were bagging on me the rest of the afternoon, saying that I have a secret admirer, and what is Sam going to say. All kinds of things like that. I was just very very flattered that he did that for me. I didn't think anything else about it. I am still smiling.
So that was my Birthday. One I will NEVER EVER forget for a long long time.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Awww! How SWEET! It's nice to get some special attention:)
I hope you are having a great time! I am sure you are.
I have always been afraid to volunteer for business trips in the past.. but now I would JUMP at the chance! LOL What does that say??