Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

Good Afternoon my friends. Today is Sunday again and it is the day I do my weigh in and post all about my progress. So today, I woke up with out Sam by my side, something that rarely ever happens. He will be home sometime tonight. Tomorrow is HIS BIRTHDAY!! So I will be making a cake here in a little while. He is turning 41. Can you believe it.
So I didn't go to church like I should of. Instead I just hung around the house, cleaning and hanging out. Then I met my BFF Doris and had lunch, then I had to bring Kimi to work at 3.
So besides that I am just hanging around chillin today. Not much else is going on.
SO I did do my weigh in today. I lost 1 lb this week which is still wonderful. So my total now is
95 lbs. Isn't that A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!! I am so excited I am besides myself. I will definitely be able to reach one of my little goals to loose 100 lbs by my birthday, which is February 26th. I don't have a goal per say, I just like to make little goals here and there as the time goes on.
Hope Everyone Had a Wonderful Relaxing Sunday
with all your Family and Friends!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to your e-mail.....I sent ya a message :)