Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday's Newflash!!!!

Wow it is so quiet in here. I woke up early because I had a LOT of things on my mind and I could not sleep anymore. I was up by 7:30 on a Sunday morning that is very rare. I like to sleep in at least once in awhile. I am usually up by 9 anyway on Sunday. So today I woke up early and it is now 8:30 and no one is up yet in my house. It is so nice and peaceful.
I did my weigh in and I actually gained 1.2 lbs. I know it is not a lot and I am in no way, shape, or form upset about that. It happens and it is bound to happen every once in awhile. So I have no new number to post about today. I am now back to 94 lbs instead of 95 lbs and I AM NOT COMPLAINING at all. Hell I am so dam excited to have lost that much already. I know I didn't exercise this week like I have been. I have been doing my treadmill 4 times a week, lifting weights 3 times a week, and swimming at school 2 days a week. SO I have been doing a ton of exercise, but I didn't get it all in this week because I have been very busy. Plus stressed out about money. So next week it will be better.

So Sam and I went out last night to a movie and dinner. IT was very very nice. We went to the early showing of the movies then to dinner. We saw the new movie that just came out called "Push" it has Dakota Fanning and some guy I don't know in it. It was an OK movie for me. I don't do action/adventure/fighting kind of movies. But he wanted to see it and I like Dakota Fanning so we compromised. I found it a hard movie to follow. You had to keep up with it at all times just to know what the heck was going on. Sam really liked it. It was full of special effects, action, adventure, and fighting. The characters in the movie had "Powers" so he was all into it. I did manage to stay awake though I thought I would fall asleep. But the movie was so dam LOUD in some parts that if I did fall asleep it would of scared the shit out of me. So after the movies we went to dinner at Applebees. It was so nice. We ordered one dinner and an appetizer and split it all. We ended up taking most of it home with us cus he was so full from the popcorn and m&m's at the movies that he didn't eat much either. So we have lunch for today. SO a night out together, movies, dinner and quality time together and it didn't cost us ANYTHING!! Even the popcorn, m&m's and drink at the movies were paid for from our gift certificate. Wish we could do that more often. We had a great time, we didn't talk about any problems or issues we were having. We just enjoyed ourselves and relaxed. Of course, in the mall, the movies, and at Applebees I saw some people I know and they came up to me to hug and talk and Sam was like DAM we can not go anywhere without you knowing someone. He said it is like being with the mayor or the president. What can I say, I am a lovable person who knows LOTS AND LOTS of people. LOL!!!! :)

No comments: