Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Snow Day!!!!

So I live in a state that likes to Panic when they see any trace of snow at all. It was snowing this morning, just a dusting type of thing. So as I was getting up to get ready for work, they call me and say that school will be a 2 hour delay. So I was like Ok, I can go back to bed for like another hour or so. So then when the alarm went off again for me to get up the second time to really go to work, I look outside, it is still snowing, but I can still see the grass. I turn on the tv and they say that Capital School district along with other neighboring school districts are now closed. I was like ok. SO I get up and really look outside. Yes it did snow, but you can still see the grass, you can still see the bottom of the tires on my van, you can still see the street and they closed school for the day. IT stopped snowing by 9 am this morning. THIS State does not like snow at all. They all panic. Everyone runs to the store for everything like we are going to be stranded for weeks. So as I sit here, we are home again for another snow day. A day in which we will have to make up for at the end of the school year. Which means we will be getting out later in June then planned. I was kind of bummed to be home again today, don't get me wrong, I love to hang out at home all day sometimes with a really good book, which that is what I am doing today, but took a little break from it. But I really wanted to go to work. It throws our kids off when they miss too much school. So I say if it is going to snow and we have to be off of school and work, MAKE IT WORTH IT!!! Bring on the snow so we can go outside and play in it. Bring on the snow so it will stay for a while not just cover and go in the same hour. BRING ON THE SNOW!!!! I am ready for more. I am done with this teasing stuff. It is just makes a mess. LOL!!!!!

No comments: