Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday's News Flash!!!!

SO it is Sunday again. IT is Cody's Birthday today. He is 13 years old. We are going to have a "hang out" today with some friends and family. They should all be getting here about 3. We are going to have pizza, cake, ice cream, and junk. Stuff that is normal at birthday parties. Two of their friends are spending the night tonight because they don't have school tomorrow and their parents have to work. So they asked me if they can spend the night and they will take Cody and Tyler over night next weekend. Sounds like a good trade off to me. So today we will have a fun time. I wish it was warmer outside today to send all the kids outside but it only like 40* and it pretty windy. So they will be inside all day. That's what kids birthday parties are all about.

It is also my weigh in day today. I did my weight this morning and I have now lost
****97**** lbs I FEEL F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C* Doing wonderful. I think I will reach my personal goal to loose 100 lbs by my birthday which is February 26th. I will be 39 years old. ALMOST 40!!!! LOL!!!!!


~~~~Everyone have a wonderful Sunday & Enjoy your week ahead~~~~

No comments: