Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting Caught Up!!!

So it has been a few days since I have been on here. I have been very busy getting caught up with things around the house that I don't get the chance to do since I am at work all the time. I have been cleaning out closets. We finished the deck. I have to post the pictures on here. I have been making all kinds of cool dinners and different foods cus I have the time to experiment. I have listed a few things on ebay and actually sold some things. I have just been very busy around here. Today I got a million errands to run. So I will be out of the house for a few hours. They just opened up a brand new $1 store right next door to my development within walking distance and I am super excited about that. I love $1 stores. So I am going to check it out today. Monday they just opened up. It has been super hot here so I did not take the boys to the beach like I wanted to because it is just too dam hot to even be outside. Humidity in Delaware really sucks.
Well that is about all that is going on here. I am going to list more things on ebay again tonight and try and get rid of a bunch of things. Since we had our yardsale last month and didn't get everything sold that is what I decided to do with everything post it on ebay. And so far it is working out. If anyone wants to check out my ebay listings it is on purplepattireid on ebay.

No comments: