Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's 5:30 and I am awake

Good morning everyone. I have to go to work today and I am really excited. I am on the interviewing team for the new paras in our building. SO I am up at 5:30 in the morning on one of my days off. I have to be there at 7:00. But I had to do a few things on here first before I went to work.
Yesterday I got to spend the whole day with one of my best friends Margaret. I haven't seen here in like 2 weeks. And when you are used to seeing a person every single day and doing things together all the time, 2 weeks is a long time. We went to lunch, then the mall, and then we came here to my house and hung out and played games. It was fun. IT was too dam HOT to do anything else outside at all. But it was cool to see her again. She is being interviewed today for her job, she was on a temporary contract so she has to interview again. She is nervous. I told her to be herself and she will be fine.
Anyway we are doing ok. It has been so dam HOT out to do anything. So we have been in the house hanging around. I start back to work next week so I am excited to get to see my kids and all my coworkers again.
We are going to my cousin's house this Thursday, so I am excited about that too. That is going to be so much fun. We got all kinds of things planned to do together.
Well, I gotta get myself together for work, so I will post again another time.
EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR TUESDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Girl, when you are up way early or in the middle of the night, send me a message on blogger or facebook and we can chat! I have noone to talk to at night! LOL

Love You!