Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday's Happenings

I just got off the phone with my cousin Marleen for about the 5th time today. WE ARE SO EXCITED!! We are planning on visiting them this week for a long weekend and we are so excited about it. We got the whole weekend planned out as far as what we are going to be cooking and doing and everything. It is so cute. And I went on mapquest and got all the directions and now all we have to do is Pack and Wait. We are going to leave on Thursday evening and make it a long weekend. It is going to be so much fun. I can't wait. They live right outside Pittsburgh.
Other then that, I am chilling here at home. This is the first day I have not been out of my house in a long time. I am always on the go doing all kinds of things and I did not want to leave my house at all today. I am doing the never ending task of laundry. And I am on here doing a few things and playing around online. Other then that we are all doing ok.
I have pictures of my deck. I am going to put them on here in the next post after I post this one. I am going to make it it's separate post. Before and After pictures of our little deck. It came out really really good. Not as big as we would have liked it but it does it's job. Sam calls it, "glorified steps-not a deck" LOL. Wait to you all see it. I love it anyway, even if it is little. It's cute.
Have a great Weekend Everyone!!!!!!

No comments: