Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Leaving for Pittsburgh

Good morning everyone. I am so excited this morning. We are leaving to go to my cousin's house who lives in Pittsburgh. We have been planning this for like over a month now and we are all very excited to be going. So we are leaving around 10 or 11. We got lots of things planned to do and cook and hang out and play games it is just going to be so much fun. I love hanging out with her and her husband they are so fun. And the boys are excited to be able to play in her basement. They are boys and boys will be boys I guess. LOL.
Anyway besides that, it has been so DAM hot out here for the past few days I sure do hope things cool off soon. I had my little boy, from my class, over yesterday. And he came with his two cousins. That was a lot of fun. We took them and my boys and went to one of my friends house and we all went swimming for a little while, had a bbq, hung out there. We had fun. Then we came home and hung out here for a while, played outside, played games and all that. My friend Margaret was with me the whole day too and she was able to help me and that was wonderful to have her be there with all my boys. With my boys and the boys I had with me I had 6 all together so it was great to have her there to help me. Then I made dinner for everyone and then brought the boys home at 7:00. I was so tired by the end of the day. When I got back from taking them home I still had to pack and get ready to leave for today. When I was done, I tell you, I JUST CRASHED!!! But I am awake and ready to go this morning. It is going to be a great weekend. We'll be back on Sunday some time. And then School starts next Thursday for me and Lil Sam and the then Cody and Tyler start on the following Tuesday. That will be great. Cus my boys are tired of spending every single day and night with each other. They all need a break from each other.

WELL EVERYONE ENJOY THEIR WONDERFUL WEEKEND WITH
ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

No comments: