Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

Ok so today is not a typical Sunday at my house. First of all, there are a ton of things going on in my head right now, stress, worry, sadness, etc. that I was up at 4:00 this morning and I could not turn my brain off. I was worried about going to my cousin's house and seeing if everything is going to work out that we have planned (LONG STORY). I am worried about Sam getting a new job (ANOTHER LONG STORY). I am worried about not having money to pay the bills that we have to pay because of Sam NOT working right now (LONG STORY). I am worried about my friend Doris's Husband Todd who fell off a three story roof the other day and is in the hospital not doing too well (ANOTHER LONG STORY). I am not a worried bag of emotions and I just hope things work out ok for us. I am just not having a good day. So my mind woke me up at 4:00 this morning and I could not go back to sleep at all. I am just not having a good day. So I got up and went to the living room and read some more of my book I had started reading last night and I actually finished it by 10:00 this morning. I did nothing but READ the entire time. I just wanted to forget my problems for a little while and get caught up in the wonderful world of reading. By the time I finished the book, I was so drained, emotionally and physically that I went back to sleep. And I slept really hard. Thank God I didn't have to go anywhere today. So I slept until 12:30. So then when I got up, half the day was gone already and Now I am up and moving and doing the things that I normally do, cleaning, cooking, doing things on the computer, etc. So I feel a little better but my worries and stress are still there and I just don't know what to do about it all. I know it has to get worse before it gets better but I just hate going through it. But I guess we have to go through what God hands us to make us stronger and a better person.

So when I did wake up and realized it was Sunday, I did my weigh in and I have stayed the same this week. Doesn't surprise me, I have been stressed and not focusing on my food too much. I will do better next week. But I still have lost 141 lbs and that is nothing to be sorry about or worried about. That is something to celebrate.

Well Everyone Enjoy your Sunday!! Mine has got to get better soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything will work out...nothing stays the same. Just stay focused on God so you can see the little blessings in disguise. I will always be here for you and your family.