Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's the Weekend

Hi everyone in my blog world. It is the weekend and man have I been busy. You all know that I started back to work again this past week and I am in the room with 3 year olds. And let me tell you, they are some busy little people. Always on the move doing something. So this week was our first day back to school and we were so excited to be back to work. It was a great week. On Thursday though, I was so EXHAUSTED. I came home from work like by 5:30 after I had a lot of errands to run. I was so tired, I didn't even want to cook dinner, I just let everyone fend for themselves. SO I started reading my book that I have been reading and by like 6:15 I was sound asleep on the couch. Next thing you know it was 9:00pm, I woke up to go to the bathroom and I crawled into my bed and went to sleep for the whole night. I slept so hard till like 5:00 in the morning. That's how tired I was. It has a lot to do with being off for like 4 weeks and then going back to work again it is a big adjustment. But I am ok now. NO, I'm not sick. My body was just getting adjusted to working again.
So now it is the weekend and I am home today doing things around the house. I have my little boy that I take home from school sometimes. His grandmother (who has custody of him) is in the hospital and his grandfather wanted to go up to see her for a few hours. So I told him I would take care of him for a while. Right now, he is taking a nap. So I am able to get on here for a few.

Tomorrow I will post about my weigh in and also post another set of pictures of me because this week was my 13 month anniversary of having my surgery. And I took pictures of me and now I have to put them on here. So look for my posting tomorrow. ok.

WE are still anxiously waiting for Sam to get a job. He has a big lead on something and supposedly it may happen on Monday. The owner of the company is supposed to be calling him to start this coming Monday. LORD I hope so. I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything. UNTIL then please Pray that Sam finds a job quickly because I don't know how much longer we can go without him working. It is really hard financially right now for us.

EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!
ENJOY THE WEATHER OUTSIDE!!!
TRY AND STAY COOL!!!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

So - where are those pictures, sis?? ♥