Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, August 17, 2009

We're Back!!!!

We are back from Pittsburgh and West Virginia. On the way home from Pittsburgh, we decided to surprise my mom and dad and my sister Lynn and go visit them for a day. That was a lot of fun. But first let me tell you about our visit with Marleen and her husband Rob. We had such a great time. We got there on Thursday night, she had made a really nice dinner for us by the time we got there. She made mini meatballs, cut up veggies, cheese and crackers, etc. all kinds of finger foods. It was so good. She has the cutest little old house. It was built way back in the day. LOL. Anyway on Thursday night we all sat around and played Poker on a real poker table. That was a fun. It felt like we are in Vegas. LOL. Then We all "camped" out in her living room all weekend. We had air mattresses and the couches. Then on Friday, we made this really big breakfast for everyone and then we went shopping a little bit. Then we did my hair, wait to you see pictures of it. I wanted to put a relaxer in my hair because my hair is so dam curly. So we did the relaxer and it turned out really really good. And we painted our nails. It was a lot of girl time that day it was fun. Then we made lasagna and salad and all for dinner. Then on Saturday we made another big breakfast and then we all went down to the pool and went swimming for awhile. We all got pretty burnt but it was fun anyway. Then we bbqed Saturday night and sat around the camp fire. That was fun making s'mores and all. The whole time we were there we played on the drum set that they have in the basement. That was wonderful. Now lil Sam wants a drum set for Christmas, I was like yeah right, where are we going to put it? LOL. And they even have a real slot machine, the boys really liked that too. And their little dog "smuckers" they had so much fun playing with their little dog too. Then on Sunday it was time for us to go home. But because my mom lives on the way home from Marleen's house, we decided to go there too. And extend our vacation one more day. That was fun too, because my mom just got back from Rome and she was so excited to tell us all about her trip and show us pictures and all of that. My sister Lynn made a great dinner for all of us, and we "camped" out in their living room too. So today we got home around 5:00 and honestly it is really nice to be home again. And be able to sleep in my own bed tonight. That is going to be so nice.
Tomorrow I have a few errands to run. Then I have to go to work on Wednesday for a training and then School starts again for me on Thursday. So that is my week in a nut shell. So I am so glad we had the chance to have this vacation. It was absolutely wonderful. We had so much fun and created so many memories. We will have to do it again some time.

Anyway, SO I missed my weigh in on Sunday because we were not home and it was too late tonight to do it, so I am going to weigh myself in the morning and post any updates on here tomorrow.
SO EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!
IT IS ALMOST TIME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR EVERYONE!!!
HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL IF YOU ALL START THIS WEEK!!!!!!!

No comments: