Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday's Newflash!!!!

IT is sunny!! Yeah. We have had the most Wicked Storms for the past two nights. It was like Yellow outside all day yesterday and the day before. It was so EERY! The thunder was Rocking my house. It was intense. The RAIN was like Torrential downpours. There for a few minutes I thought for sure we were going to loose our electric. IT was horrible. IT was scary. And the aftermath, holy cow, We have floods like crazy here. Our house is ok, but across the street, their whole driveway and yard is flooded. Down the street is the same way. What a wicked storm it was. It started on Friday night, lasted ALL night into the morning. Then it let up and we thought is was over. Then around 5 pm last night it started all over again. WOW the thunder alone just rocked our world. It was the hardest storm we have had in years. I was a little worried for a while. I think it had something to do with that hurricane that was out in the Atlantic, I think it was hurricane Bill. We didn't have the wind though thank God. But the RAIN oh my gosh.
So when we woke up this morning and it is Sunny and nice and warm and Blue skies I knew it was over and we are all ok. Just dealing with lots of water on the roads and yards. Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow it will all dry up and be ok. Now talk about mowing, that rain just made our grass grow like 6 inches overnight. LOL. So needless to say we have to mow the grass now. But is just way to wet out there today to do any of that. Maybe tomorrow.
So the boys had one of their friends spend the night last night. That was fun, they were up till like midnight. But they had a lot of fun.
I did my weigh in again today because it is Sunday and I have lost another 1 lb so my total weight loss now is 144 lbs. WOW!!! Unbelievable. I feel Fantastic. I am doing so good and now that I am back to work and back to my routine it will be even better. I have to go clothes shopping soon. My sister Lynn gave me some clothes--Thanks Lynn---that helped so much. But I still to get a few more pants. I usually go to the goodwill, you can find some really nice things there if you look really good. So maybe on Friday or next weekend, when I get paid I will have to venture out to the goodwill again.
Sam may have a job, YEAH!!! He lost his about 3 weeks ago, and he has been out putting apps in all over the place. Well he has decided to go back into construction and building houses again. He has over 14 years experience and he really likes it. He is good at it. Well he went to this place that our nephew Rob works at and they are hiring. So the guy asks Sam how many yrs exp he has and when he told him over 14 years, they guy was like blown away and wanted him right away. He told him he will look over his app and call his references and then call him on Monday. So then when Rob got back to the shop, the guy was asking about Sam and the guy told Rob that he will be calling Sam on Monday. SO HOPEFULLY it will all work out and everything will be good and Sam will start working for this company on Monday. Apparently this company is Extremely busy and have lots of work lined up and the pay really really good, so keep praying that this all works out for him and us. CUS being unemployed really SUCKS!!!!
Other then that, we are chilling out here. I am on here listing things on ebay again, emailing, and surfing the net. The boys are all playing in their room, they are getting back into playing with all of their toys instead of just video games. I think it is cool to have their friend here because that helps them not fight with each other and all play together. It is cool. So we are having a relaxing day and getting ready for the work day tomorrow. I have to be to work by 7:30 tomorrow and I can't wait. LOVE MY JOB!!!!!

EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK NEXT WEEK!!!!!

No comments: