Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, August 24, 2009

We are so EXCITED!!!!!

The kids first day of school is tomorrow. AND WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!! Today we were at work and set up our new classroom with all of the furniture and things we need for our students. We worked out a schedule of things we are doing for the days and the specials that we are doing. We worked out our swim schedule etc. We are so ready for our kids to come tomorrow and we are super EXCITED to see their shinning faces. We miss them so much. This year I am working with Joyce again, she is the teacher I have been with for over 14 years now and the other para in our room is Margaret and she is my best friend. All three of us work so well together it isn't funny. It is amazing how well we just click and work fantastic together. So We had a great day today getting ready for our kids. We all said we weren't going to be able to sleep tonight. It should really be the other way around. The kids should be the ones who are excited and can't sleep and ready to come back to school, which I am sure they are, but we are just like little kids ourselves, excited for the first day of school. It is going to be wonderful.

Cody and Tyler start school tomorrow. They are excited too. Tyler is a little nervous though. He doesn't know where his room is and all. But he will be ok. They will be all excited when they get home to tell me all about their first day of school. Little Sam started school last week and he has brought home more papers for me to sign every single day. Don't you hate the first week of school it feels like you are signing your life or you Kid away. LOL. I know they need all these papers signed, different information and all but dang doing it times 3 is a lot. LOL.

Sam did not hear anything yet from that job he applied for. He is going to call them tomorrow. I sure do hope he gets this job, he needs to work so bad we just can't make it on my salary alone. I will let you all know what happens.

WELL EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR TUESDAY!!!!!!
I KNOW I WILL WITH MY LITTLE KIDS!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :) :):):)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

School doesn't start here til after Labor day. BTW - I saw pics from your visit at mom's house - lil Sam is so darn cute!! I love his hair. I bet a lot of girls like him:)