Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Night with a cup of HOT TEA

YEAH!!! I can not tell you how happy I am that it is Finally Friday Night. As you know, I LOVE TO STAY busy, but DAM every single night this week after work and during work and in the morning and all dam week long, I have had meeting after meeting after meeting. I am not complaining in any way, shape, or form, but with all those meetings, I have not been home much this week at all. So my house has missed me. Along with keeping busy, I can NOT STAND a messy house. I am one of the most organized, neat freaks. Everything has a place and everything has to be in order, (just ask my sister Peggy). LOL. So with all these meetings, things are getting piled up at home and I NEED this weekend to get caught up. Laundry, paperwork, grocery shopping, ect. Just everyday things that I have not had that much time to do because I have had so many dam meetings this week. SO right at this moment, I am sitting here on a Friday night enjoying a very hot cup of tea (something I have become addicted to, I might say), and enjoying that fact that it is the weekend and I will have 3 days away from meetings. Next week I only have 3 meetings so that isn't too bad. This week, NO LIE, I had 8 meetings in the course of one week. Some days I had two and three meetings in one day. Thank GOD I am an organized person so I can keep things in order for each meeting I was involved in. LOL. I don't know how I do it sometimes. I have to change hats a lot during the course of these meetings because some things are for school, some things are for my boys, and somethings are for DSEA. So WOW I'm exhausted just talking about it. So I'll get off of here and enjoy my hot tea. LOL.

Tomorrow, after I sleep in, I am not LEAVING MY HOUSE AT ALL. I need a break and my house is calling me.

~~~~EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND~~~~

2 comments:

Peggy said...

YEP YEP! Patti is organized and CLEAN! LOL
Patti, I love hot tea too! What do you drink? My favorite is Chai tea. I buy Chai tea bags and make a cup of hot Chai, add a little fat free cream and some splenda. YUM! (or reg cream and sugar)
I had a little bit of alone time a couple weeks ago. I made a cup of tea and sat in front of a fire. PURE BLISS!
Enjoy your weekend:)

Purple Patti said...

I know I'm boring, but I only like black normal tea with equal. And it has to be black, no cream or milk or anything. AND it has to be HOT HOT HOT. I am so into tea lately. It is so relaxing. I drink like 2-3 cups a day. LOL.
Wish I had a fireplace. LOVE YOU and MISS YOU Peg Peg!!!