Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday's Newsflash!!!

Well another weekend has come and gone. Can you believe how fast this weekend has flown by. I had a lot of paper work to do for this honor that I am being nominated for. And I had some paper work to do for the para stuff. SO I have been pretty busy this weekend. Can't believe the weekend is over already. But the good thing is We are off of school tomorrow because of Martin Luther King's bday. So we have another day to rest up. I got most of my work done this weekend so I will be spending tomorrow just resting and chilling. I did manage to get all of the laundry caught up, so I won't have to do any of that tomorrow. My plan tomorrow is basically Nothing!!! Lol. I am such a planner, organizer, things have to get done type of person. So when I don't have any plans it is so funny and unbelievable. But it's true all the work I had to do is caught up, the house work is caught up. So I think I am going to watch my new movie that I won on ebay. It is called Nights in Rodanthe. It is a movie based on the book by Nicholas Sparks. Not only do I have EVERY single book Nicholas Sparks has ever written, I also have every single Movie that was done based on his books. SO I just got that movie in yesterday and I think I will actually watch it tomorrow. Sounds like a plan. LOL. I feel better, I have a plan. LOL.

Anyway, again I did my weigh in and did not loose any more weight. I am going to start having to think of something else, weekly, to post about because not loosing anymore weight and posting about it will become monotous. I am certainly NOT complaining that I did not loose any more weight. I think 163 lbs lost is Incredible. And I think It is outstanding and I feel fantastic. But not loosing any more weight and keep posting about it will be boring.

It has been raining all day long today. And it is that cold, cold rain. Brings chills right through you. I have had a jacket on in the house all day long. I have been so cold. And I only went out for like an hour today. But it was so cold out there today. I hate winter. I hate being so dam cold. I have to say that since I have lost all of this weight, that is one of the side effects that is taking a long time getting used to. I am ALWAYS cold. Doctor said it is normal and will take about a year to adjust. If you think about it, I had so much insulation when I was heavier and now I have lost it all so I have nothing to protect me anymore from the cold weather. But I would rather put on a few layers of clothes then put a few layers of insulation back on. LOL. SO I am sitting here drinking a really nice cup of HOT tea, wearing my jacket and slippers and I feel really good right now.

WELL EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR MONDAY, IF YOU ARE OFF OF WORK ENJOY IT!!!
IF YOU HAVE TO WORK MONDAY, ENJOY IT!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Keep posting about your life and post pictures!!!