Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Delay

So we woke up to another day of Snow. But it was not enough snow for us to be out of school today. Not that I am complaining because I love my job and want to go to work. But the problem is, when it is going to snow, I want it to Really snow. Not just tease us. I LOVE snow. So this morning we have a 2 hour delay. So I still got up my usual time so that I can get a few things done on my computer. Since I have been back to work and back to my routine, I have not had much time to be on the computer and get things done. And being the President of the paras in my school district, I have a lot of work coming up because we are about to go into negotiations again for our new contract. So I will be very very busy in the next few months with all of that. So I am trying to get my things organized and together so I can started with that process.

So anyway, we will be going to school in a little while, and I just hope the roads are not icy. I can handle snow but not ice.

EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY!!!
IF IS SNOWED WHERE YOU LIVE, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

No comments: