Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Almost Friday

Tomorrow is Friday and that would complete a very full week of Work and Meetings for me. I have been so dam busy this week, it is crazy. I have a meeting all day long tomorrow. I am not even going to work. I am an Exec Brd Member for DSEA and we have a meeting tomorrow. SO when that is over, I will be so happy that it is the weekend. I have a meeting or an appointment ever single day after work all next week too. It's crazy how I can actually keep up with it all. I don't know how I do it either. But I do. And next weekend I will be in Rehoboth doing a training all weekend so Sam and the boys will be home alone all weekend. They will be fine just as long as there is food in the house. LOL.

Not much of anything else has been happening around here. Work, school, meetings, and appointments. Get up and do it all over again the next day.

Sam is still looking for a job and it really really sucks. He still works part time which that does help but dam it is sure tight right now, I don't know how we are going to be able to survive and keep all the things we have, like the house, the van, the electric, etc. It really sucks. I sure do wish this economy will pick back up again and soon!!!

No plans for this weekend except to finish up my portfolio for the nomination for me the DSEA ESP of the year. Other then that, I am going to hang out with one of my very best friends. She had surgery right before Christmas and she has been out of work since then and won't be back till Feb 1 and I sure do miss her a whole lot. And she is finally feeling better and able to drive (short distances) and she wants to come out of her house so dam bad. She said she needs to see other 4 walls other then her own. So her and her daughters are going to come over on Saturday and hang out and have dinner and play games and all. So that is going to be fun. Other then that I have no other plans. I just want to chill and relax and get rested up for the next full week of by busy life.

SO EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY TOMORROW
~~~AND~~~
A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!!

No comments: