Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Hump Day!!!

It is Wednesday~~We are half way through our first week of the year 2010. How is your first week of the new year going? Mine is going pretty good actually. I could not wait to go back to work. I missed my kids so so much. It was great to see them again. I was so tired when I got home on Monday night though, I just needed to take a nap. But now that we are half way through the week, I am fine now. Back on track, back to my routine, back to the work mode again. And everything is fine.

Sam has been working FULL DAYS for the past 3 days. THAT is TOTALLY Awesome. I know it still only $8 an hour, but it is better then nothing and it is 7 or 8 hours a day. So it is looking better. Don't know how long that is going to last but we will take it for now. We are still looking for a full time, steady, higher paying job for him. BUT dam it is so hard out there right now. There is just no jobs out there at this time for anyone. But we are doing the best we can with what we have. We will survive this.

We are expecting more Snow this weekend. Supposed to start Friday during the day. Last time they said we were going to get snow, we got over 2 feet of snow. I hope we get more snow. I love snow and if is snows that much, we won't have to go to work, so I won't have to drive in it, so we will be fine. BUT I tell you, it has been so DAM Cold lately!! I can't take this cold anymore. Now that I have lost all this weight, I am cold all the TIME and you know it gets old after a while. I am wearing layers of clothes all day long at work. It is so funny.

WELL EVERYONE~~~ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEK~~~KEEP WARM!!!!!!

No comments: