Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, January 23, 2010

HI From the Beach

Too bad it is too cold to enjoy the beach. But I am in Rehoboth Beach for the weekend doing a training with DSEA and enjoying the "break" per say from my everyday "home" life. We are on our lunch break now so I thought it would be nice to check on my blog, farm, email, and my facebook. LOL
I will be here just till the end of today and then be going back home tonight. Too bad I didn't have any money or anything I would be going shopping, or stay another night in the hotel and enjoy some ME time. But I can't do that right now. So I will have to go back home and back to the every home life I have to experience. LOL.
So I called Sam this morning to see how things are going at home and see what's happening. He says they boys are fighting as usual. Cody and Tyler have been FIGHTING seems like NON STOP. I just don't know what to do about it anymore. I Know when I was younger, my mom and dad said that me and Angela used to fight ALL the time too. Now I guess I am getting my payback for giving my parents such a hard time while I was growing up. BUT DAM does this ever end???? Lil Sam doesn't fight with either one of them and he is fine with all of them. But the other two, I sware, I WANT TO HANG THEM UP BY THEIR TOES!!!!!!! Sam also told me that Tyler was tired of waiting and it was bothering him that he had to wait so long that he CUT HIS OWN HAIR!!! He needs a hair cut really bad, I will give him that, but I told him I will be going away for the weekend and that on Sunday I will take him to get his hair cut but he just could not wait any more and I guess it was getting all his eyes and all. SO he took the scissors and chopped off a big chunk off the top of his head by his forehead. So needless to say, I was not too happy to hear about that. Now we have to basically give him a BUZZ cut in the middle of winter and I don't like the idea of his hair being that short in the middle of the winter. But he brought it on himself so he will have to deal with it. Kids, man what the heck were we thinking. LOL.

Anyway, I will post more tomorrow. I have to get back to my trainings and all.

~~~~EVERYONE ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEKEND!!!!~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...first of all I'm so glad you got to get away for a little bit and take somewhat of a breather. Second...the boys will outgrow this thing they're going through. Years from now you will be able to laugh about it. I cut my hair too when I was that age. It's worse if you're a girl...lol
I hope to see ya real soon:)

Peggy said...

How nice to go to the beach and it is so close!
Lil Sam told us all about the fighting when he was he 2 summers ago, I guess it is STILL going on! Wow. Nothing really you can do?
B&F fight sometimes. At this age, I find it a little bit entertaining and watch them for a bit before I break them up. LOL!