Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Day

This morning, we cleaned the living room. Put the tree away and all the Christmas decorations. And really really cleaned the house. It was nice to have the house back to normal. I love Christmas but I'm glad the tree doesn't stay up too long cus it takes up a lot of room. I wanted to shampoo the carpets but I didn't feel like it today. It is too cold and damp outside I thought it would take a long time for them to dry. So after cleaning the house I had a few errands to run and went to visit one of my friends. BUT DAM WAS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY!!! Glad I didn't have to be outside for too long. So when I got home, I didn't even have to make dinner tonight because I made some killer bbq pork chops in the oven last night. It was like melt in your mouth good and we had a few of them left so we just ate on them and that was dinner. I don't know what I am making for dinner tomorrow but it will be Sunday and my last day of my winter vacation so I want to stay home all day and make sure I am well rested before I have to back to work on Monday. I SO CAN NOT WAIT TO GO BACK TO WORK ON MONDAY!!! I MISS my kids so much at school. I have not seen them in over 2 weeks. I bet they have grown so much and some probably have gone backwards as far as their routines and all but is ok, it will take a couple days and they will all be right back on to their routines in no time. Plus I am so missing hugging and squeezing my little kids at school. I love them so much and I LOVE MY JOB SO MUCH!!! I will be so excited when I go to sleep tomorrow night that I probably will be tired on Monday but it will all be worth it.

Anyway, I just realized that me and my sister Peggy have the same background for our blogs. I guess great minds think alike. I know I love purple and anything to do with purple. So when I saw this I had to put it on my blog and Peggy has it too. That is so cool.

I did not figure out how to work my sister's camera that she is letting me use. I can take pictures on it but when I go to upload them to my computer, it says it needs to be formatted and I have no idea what that means. SO when ever one of my friends is over here visiting that knows something about it, I will have to ask them to help me.

We are still looking for a job for Sam. He still works at that motor cycle warehouse. But it is only part time-less then 20 hours a week. And it is only $8.00 an hour. Barely enough to do anything with but put gas in the vehicles and buy his cigarettes and stuff. So we have put in over 7 job applications in the past 4 days, I sure do hope something comes out of it soon. We are trying so hard to keep things going and it is so hard right now, but we have a new attitude towards life and we are doing all that we can with what we have. And it is not easy. But we will get through this.

Anyway, that is about all that has been going on here today. Tomorrow is Sunday, and it is my weigh in day. I still weigh in once a week and have been keeping track of it. So I will post how my weight loss is doing tomorrow.

~~~~~HAVE A GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE!!!!! TTYL~~~~~

No comments: