Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday's Newsflash

Hello today is Sunday and it was so so so so dam cold and windy out today. I could not believe how windy it was. It felt like my house was going to fall apart today. There were times when the wind gusted over 50mph. It was crazy. And when you live in a trailer, that is not good. I went out to get the newspaper and a gallon of milk and I felt like I was going to blow away. And then you factor in the COLD AIR wow it like took my breath away. So when I got back from getting the paper I never left my house again. I did the laundry and chilled most of the day. I made meat muffins for dinner. Our nephew Robert is leaving for the Army tomorrow, and he came over to hang out and that is what he wanted to have for dinner. I asked him what his favorite meal that I cook is so I can make it for him before he has to leave. He will be gone for 6 weeks of boot camp in South Carolina. He is nervous but I think he will be ok. I hope and pray that he does ok.
So today I did my weigh in and I have stayed the same. It feels like I have stayed the same for like 6 weeks now. I have not lost or gained anything in over 6 weeks. SO I am assuming that I guess I am done loosing weight. SO unless I ever loose anymore, My total weight lost for this surgery is 162 lbs. THAT is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I feel incredible. It has been 17 months now and I could not ask for anything else. I feel Wonderful. I feel like a whole new person. If I do not loose any more weight I would have succeeded in the goals that I have set out for myself. And that was to loose weight and stay healthy. And that is EXACTLY what I am doing. I am extremely Healthy and Happy and doing Wonderful!
Tomorrow we start back to school and work. Man I can not wait. I miss my kids so much it is not even funny. And I want my kids to go back to school so bad. They have been bored. And they have been fighting and they have been eating everything in the house. I felt like I was going through a gallon of milk in one day. Sometimes I sure we were. It was crazy. But I will be so glad to be going back to work and school and getting back into the routine again. I love routines and I love structures.

EVERYONE~~~~HAVE A WONDERFUL MONDAY TOMORROW!!!
ENJOY YOUR DAY BACK TO WORK!!!!!

No comments: