Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Count Down to Christmas

Now that Thanksgiving is over, that is when it really feels like it is the count down to Christmas. NOT that I am in the mood for Christmas to come this year. It is just totally too commercial. The ONLY thing I am looking forward to for Christmas this year is going to my sister's house and being with Family. Other then that, Christmas is just not that too exciting to me this year. I think a lot has to do with Money (or lack there of). The fact that we are struggling financially just puts a damper on my Christmas plans. But I told the kids all about it and I told them we will make the best of it. I told them that we will be spending quality time with the family and enjoying the togetherness and that is all that matters. So Next weekend, we will put the Christmas tree and all the decorations up and maybe I will feel a little better about it all.
Other then that. I hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed their family and friends. We had a Fantastic time with Sam's family. Took lots of pictures. When I get the one back of just our family I will post it on here.
Tomorrow I am going to introduce you to one of my other threereidboys, Cody. Until then good night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Forget the commercial stuff! Focus on the Reson for the Season! Happy Birthday JESUS! BE thankful that Jesus is in your life:)

I am so happy to have you all here this year! I can not wait!! You will be in the mood when you are here for sure, I will make sure of it!