Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, November 14, 2008

I feel FANTASTIC!!!!

Well so Today is Friday!!! Another end to a work week. I had a great week of work. I bought some new clothes last weekend when I went shopping. I forgot to post about them. I did end up going to Value City because it is going out of business. But I didn't find anything there. They have all like picked over stuff. There was nothing there that appealed to me. So when I went to Walmart, I found a really really pretty shirt I can wear to work or out to like meetings and things. I got it for $5.00 on the clearance rack. Love those kind of finds. SO I wore it on Monday to work, and I have never in my life had so many people comment on how I looked so nice in my clothes. It really felt good. I am really starting to see a huge difference in myself and I can really really feel the difference. I am doing FANTASTIC. Never have I felt this truly happy before in my life. I am so incredibly grateful that I was given this chance to actually do this surgery and start a whole new life and stay healthy. That is my whole goal is to STAY healthy. I never had any health problems at all and I didn't want to get anything. That is the MAIN reason for doing this surgery and I would do it again tomorrow if I needed to. If there is anyone out there that is just remotely thinking of doing this, has a serious weight problem and looking for a tool to help you loose weight and remain healthy, I would recommend this absolutely.
I went to visit one of my best friends tonight. Her parents are in town for a couple weeks because she is having a baby. She is due Wednesday. Well, I have gotten really close to her parents. I call them my adopted parents. Well, I have not seen them in like 6 months. They live in upstate New York. They only come down like 2-3 times a year. I went over there tonight and they could not believe I was the same person. Her mom was almost in tears she said she is so proud of me and happy for me. I am starting to get that more and more every where I go. It is amazing. Wait till my family sees me when we get together for Christmas.

Thanks so much for everyone's support and encouragement and prayers. I am so grateful for your comments on here and in real life. Love you all!!!!!

No comments: