Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF!!!!!

Thank God It's Friday. I am done with another very busy week and I am so glad. This weekend I am actually going to do something for myself for a change. I am going clothes shopping. I have been loosing so much weight that all my clothes are starting to really fall off of me. And I have been through my clothes like twice already and got rid of lots of things that don't fit anymore. Well that leaves me with very little that I can actually still wear. And it is the same old stuff. So Value City here is Dover is going out of business and everything in the store is up to 50% off. They will be out by Christmas. So I am going there tomorrow and see if there is anything I can come up with. I am going with only $50.00 and no more so I do not spend a fortune because I won't be in sizes very long so I am not buying a bunch of stuff. After clothes shopping, I have to go to the dreaded Grocery store (BLAH) I hate grocery shopping. It is getting so expensive to feed all of these people in my house. They all need to get a job and pay for all this food that is eaten in the house. Feeding four growing teens is not easy, they are constantly wanting to eat.
Before shopping though we are going to go out to lunch. It is only going to be me and Nicole and the baby. We are going to spend a little time together before she has to leave again. I have to take her to the airport on Sunday so she will be leaving and we will have our house back to ourselves again.
So that is my big weekend plans. I will post about the bargains I find if I find any. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: