Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday's Newflash!!!!!

Well, it is here. Another Sunday. It is my weigh in Day. I weighed myself this morning and I have stayed the same, I have not lost any or gained any at all. IT is exactly the same as it was last week. It happens. Maybe it didn't help that Halloween just happened and I had like 4 pieces of Chocolate LOL. NO I don't have a reason or suggestion as to why it didn't change but it didn't and I am ok with that. Maybe it is another time for my body to have to get caught up with itself. Doctor said it would happen every so often. So that is my weight lost news. I still fantastic and wonderful.

I have had a house full of people here all weekend ever since Friday night. And I think they are staying here for like a week or so. My cousin's daughter Nicole, she is 20, and she has a very cute adorable baby boy named Michael. He is 7 months old. Well she came here from Arizona to try and live here and start a new life. Well she was staying with her dad but her dad has this really ASS of a women that he is with and it has been pure hell for Nicole and Mikey to be there. So I offered her to stay here for a while. Well she got a hold of her son's grandmother back in Arizona and she is going to go back there, it is just not working out down here at all for her. It is a shame, the boyfriend is a mess and she left him. But everything is going to be ok for her. She has a great head on her shoulders. So it has been nice to have a little baby here for a few days. They will be going back to AZ one day this week as soon as they can send her a plane ticket.
Kimi has been working a lot lately and I have hardly seen her at all. She has one more week of working there and then that job is going to be done. Then it will be back to square one and looking for another job again soon.

The boys are doing wonderful. They are all doing great in school. Their report cards should be coming this week. I am anxious to see them. All of their progress reports have come back pretty good.

Well it is time to make dinner, the kids are "starving" like I don't ever feed them anymore. So it is time to get off of here.

No comments: