Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Did I fall off the Earth?

Ok you all must really think I have fell off the face of the Earth. It has been almost 5 days since I have actually wrote anything on here. I have been so busy and I have not had any chance to get on here at all. My niece Nicole is still here with her baby. They are leaving on Sunday, I have to take them to the airport. I have been working non stop, both outside and inside the house. I have had two meetings and three appointments all this week. I VOTED YEAH!!! and my man won I am pretty siked to see what changes he has for our future. I took the boys to the Eye Doctor the other day when we were off of school for election day. Out of all the boys, I only have one in glasses. Tyler used to wear them only to read, now he has to wear them all the time. His eyes have gotten worse. He is ok with that because he likes wearing his glasses. I had a dentist appointment that same day and had to get a filling. It didn't hurt that much, I am so used to by now.
So the boys are getting their report cards this week. So far, I got lil Sam's and he has 1-A, 1-B, 1-C, and 1-F. I know I do not like the F either. It is in ELA (English) and he does not like that subject at all. But he is very capable of bringing it up. So he better!!! I will let you know how he does the next time around. Tyler brought his home today, he got 3-A's, 1-B, and 1-C. Not bad at all. His C is in Social Studies, he thinks it is too confusing because it happened so long ago and he thinks we shouldn't have to know about that stuff. I did not get Cody's report card yet. He will get it tomorrow because I have a parent teacher conference tomorrow with his teacher. He is in Special Ed so they need to have a meeting with parents in each report card time.
Anyway so besides that, I am doing wonderful. I am a bit tired because of all the work and running around I have been doing and having a little baby in my house for like a week now. He is so dam cute though. His name is Michael. He is 7 months old but he is teething so he has been really fussy for a while. That is hard when you are trying to sleep to get up for work in the morning. I am just so not used to that at all.
Well in a few days, we will have our house back together again and I will miss them. But then I will remember how tired and busy I have been this week and I will be thankful that my kids are grown. I can come and go with out having to get a babysitter. And I don't have to feed or bathe them or do stuff like that for them. It is nice Man.
Well, I am off of here. Until next time my friends. Love you all and miss my family big time. Can't wait till the holidays I am so excited about visiting this year.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I hear ya Patti! We can never go out. Can't get a sitter, Won't pay for a sitter. I am always changing diapers! LOL
I can't wait for the holidays too:) Altho - I will be working the whole time you guys are here:( It won't take my time away from our fun though since I work at night. I will just sleep in my office:)