Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!

Horray for Sunday. It is Sunday again. That, for me, means another weigh in day. So I weighed in again this morning and I have lost another 2 lbs. SO that makes my total weight loss of today at 66 lbs. YEP 66 lbs. I feel great!!!

I went to Church today too. I have not been to church in like 4 weeks. I have been so busy with things going on and I was sick one weekend so I have not been back to church. So I went today, it was really nice. The main message today was that it doesn't matter what you have on the outside, House, Cars, Money, material possessions, etc. When you die, you can't take it with you. What matters is how you live your life and how you help other people in the process. Even though we can't take it with you, you still have to live and make ends meet. I have been so stressed out with all the bills and money and all that stuff. I have been having so much trouble with money lately. I really don't know what I am going to do. WE already talked about Christmas in this house. For the first time in as long as Sam and I have been together, Christmas is just NOT going to happen in our house. We are going to visit and spend time with Family and have a wonderful time, but we are not going to be getting anything at all. We have each other, we have our house and everything in it. We have our health, we have our clothes, we have everything we need. That is all that matters to us right now. I know that the boys and Kimi are not going to like it too much or understand it that much, BUT there is nothing we can do at this time. Times are so tough right now and I do not see an end to it.

Enough about my problems. LETS just say, MONEY sucks sometimes!!!



Anyway, besides that, I realized that it is now time to update the pictures of my kids on here. Their pictures are so old. So within this week, I am going to be taking some pictures of the boys and Kimi and put up new ones of them on here. SO in the next week, look for some new pictures. I am also trying to make changes to my blog page. I want to change the layout, the colors, the header, etc. I am working on it. So check back frequently for the changes I will be making.


No comments: