Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!!

**********64 lbs Lost**********Yep that's right. It is my weigh in day today and as of today, I have lost a total of 64 lbs so far. I knew it was going to be a big week because I didn't loose any last week. I stayed the same. So I lost 6 lbs this week alone. I feel absolutely fantastic!!!! Energy through the roof. Except today, I am a little tired because I took my niece Nicole and her baby to the airport in the middle of the night. Her plane was leaving at 5:30 am and she had to be there 1 1/2 hours before take off and the airport is like 2 hours away. So we left the house at 2:00 in the morning and I drove for like 4 hours. I didn't stay there till she left because I didn't want to park the van. So when I got back home, I slept for a few hours and then when I woke up, I CLEANED like I haven't cleaned in forever. It was so nice to have my house back to normal. Just us you know what I mean. I love her to death but having a baby here was a lot when I wasn't used to it.
Anyway, so I weighed myself this morning and that is when I realized that I hit the 64 lb mark. I was so excited I told everyone I talked to today.
Yesterday I went to Walmart grocery shopping. Dreaded task. But anyway, I felt like the mayor yesterday. Every other aisle I went into there were people I knew and stopped to talk to me. Kimi and Nicole were like do you know everyone in the world and I was like I guess so today. It totaled 14 people that I knew and stopped to talk to yesterday. Every time I go anywhere in this little town of Dover, I see someone I know. It is amazing how many people I know here. The girls got a laugh out of it. Know wonder why it took us over 2 1/2 hours just to go grocery shopping, I had to talk to everyone. But that's ok, I am a people person and I love everyone.
So I missed church again this morning because of sleeping. But it is ok. I will get back next week.
I only have 1 meeting this whole entire week coming up. That is going to be really cool, I will be able to come straight home from work a couple days and just chill.
Not much else going on here in my life. Oh one more thing. Tomorrow is the anniversary of when me and Sam first met. I like to acknowledge that too because it is a big milestone. But anyway, as of tomorrow, me and Sam will be together for 19 years. Can you believe it? Yep and we are doing wonderful. In April we will be married for 17 years. And still doing wonderful. He is so very proud and happy for me that I am loosing weight and taking care of myself.

I did find some cool shirts I bought at Walmart. I didn't find anything at all at Value City. I didn't like what they had, it was all like picked over stuff. But I bought two new shirts and I am going to wear one tomorrow to work. Pretty cool.
Well, before I write a complete novel instead of just a chapter or two, I better get off of here. Thanks for everyone's support and encouragement and prayers. I am doing fantastic and loving life right now. ****64 lbs**** lighter.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

WOW Patti! Congrats! I can't wait to see you!
I take a LONG time to shop and I talk to everyone too. BUT - most of those people I talk to are strangers! LOL