Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!!

So today is my weigh in day and I was SO EXCITED this morning. I weighed myself and I have hit one of personal goals. I have now LOST a total of 70 lbs!!!!! Can you believe it? I know I did not have any goals at all. But this one was just a little goal I had for myself. I thought that 70 was a big weight loss and it was so close I knew I would get there soon. So I am excited to share with all of my friends and family that I have now lost 70 lbs and I feel Fantastic.

I did not go to church this morning either. I actually slept in LATE. I could not believe it when I opened my eyes it was 10:53 AM I never sleep in that late. I must of been really tired. Besides it is raining all day and I just spent the day at home. Something I have not done in like 3 weeks. I am always on the run and doing things that today I just decided to stay in the house. I made turkey quesadillas for lunch. I made turkey salad to just have when ever and I am in the process of making turkey and dumplings. Then my turkey will be done. I love turkey but dang, I am kind of tired of it already. I made the turkey on Friday and we have been eating off it most of the weekend. But now it will be done.

I didn't even clean today. I did the dishes, laundry, and then I colored pictures, read a book, and now I am on here. And I am cooking the turkey and dumplings. I am just truly relaxing today.

So there you have my Sunday Newsflash. 70 lbs lost, chilling at home, cooking, and relaxing. NOT a bad day at all if you ask me.
I can not wait till I can change the layout and the header to this blog I am tired of looking at it. But I don't know how to do it. One day I will.

No comments: