Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A NEW Baby in Town!!!!

So like I said a few days ago, my BFF Donna went in the Hospital to have a baby. I was with her the whole time. It was great. I wish I could have gone into the operating room, but I couldn't. She had a C-section. So she had a Baby Girl, Elizabeth Josephine Roberts. She weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. She was born at 8:18 am and she was 22 inches long. She was so perfect. I have seen newborns before and because they were natural births, their heads were all deformed a little and they were wrinkly. But Elizabeth is just so perfect looking. She has little long fingers and toes and she is so cute, so perfectly round face, pink body, everything is wonderful with her. No problems what so ever. Mommy is doing fantastic too. She is healing from the C-section and a little sore and in some pain but other then that she is doing great. I saw them every day since she has been born. They are supposed to be coming home today (Saturday) afternoon. I am not going over to her house today, she needs a little time to get settled into the house and her other kids to get used to everything. Her parents are here too, helping out with the other kids, so it is a little crazy at her house right now. Donna said she is ready to come home, but not ready for all the work that is in store for her. But she will be ok, she is a trooper. I told her I would help in any way that I can.
As for me, I am doing FANTASTIC!!!!! I have some new clothes now, thanks so much to one of my friends who gave me like 4 bags of clothes. So there are a ton of things in there that I can use. I won't be in the same size for very long so they will do. And one of my other BFF actually bought me some clothes. She said she loves me and I am doing wonderful and she is so proud of me. And it is Thanksgiving and it is the season for GIVING and she wanted to do this for me. I was crying. She made me so HAPPY. She said during the summer she wants to actually take me shopping next time and we spend the day together. She is such a fantastic friend. I had no idea she was doing this for me. She said, come to my house I have something for you. SO when I got there, there was a huge bag of clothes all for me, over $100.00 worth of clothes. She left all the tags on them encase I needed to exchange something. I kept them all. Every time, I wear any of them I will always think of her and what she has done for me. That was truly the best gift anyone can ever do for me. Especially at this time in my life when I have no money and times are so tough. SO in the next few weeks, I will be sporting some new threads. I am so excited.
Tomorrow is my weigh in Day. I will post on here and let everyone know how I am doing. I know I have probably lost something, just not sure of how much. And this coming Tuesday will be my 4 month anniversary and I will be posting more pictures of myself on here.
So until tomorrow my friends, have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

No comments: